FINANCIAL & 340B BENEFITS
IMPROVE COMMUNITY’S ACCESS TO CARE
Deciding to implement an CE Owned Pharmacy can provide significant benefits to your organization with the right oversight and processes.
- Expanded return on 340B-purchased medications
- An “open-door” model can increase revenue and attract patients to your organization
- Increased adherence control enabling better patient outcomes
- Alleviate Manufacturer Concerns
- Expand Access to Low-cost Medications to Uninsured Population
A CE Owned Pharmacy is NOT defined by where
it is located, but by who owns it.
GUIDANCE PROVIDED BY EXPERTS
CE Owned Pharmacy Consulting is provided by former DOP’s with vast experience building, running and maintaining successful, compliant pharmacies.
“With the assistance and guidance of your 340B and Pharmacy experts, we were able to develop and open a very successful pharmacy owned by our health center. We have already seen a dramatic return on our investment as well as patient prescription pick-up. Our concerns were quickly put to rest with the expertise provided”
-Director of Pharmacy, CHC, Northfield, SC
Share your compliance concerns, we’ll deliver solutions.
Contact our team today.
READY TO LEARN WHY A CE OWNED PHARMACY MAY BE A GOOD FIT?
How to Open your CHC-Owned Pharmacy
View this webinar recording to learn more about opening a CHC-Owned Pharmacy, important things to consider and more!
- Structure pf Pharmacy
- Important Factors
- Estimated Cost
- Tim Mallett, VP of Pharmacy Services, 340Basics
- Rick McGraw, EVP of National Sales, 340Basics